Today we went to the doctor to have Joseph's finger x-rayed again to check on his knuckle and growth plate. Sadly it turns out Joseph did brake both the joint and damaged the growth plate. The doctor told us we should have had it x-rayed last week as Joseph would have then been referred to a hand surgeon and discussed surgery. Unfortunately we are now 2 weeks from injury and things are a little more complicated. I told him the doctor at urgent care told us to wait 2 weeks which is why we waited until now, had he said to come in a week we would have come in a week. (I am none to happy at this point!) So the new plan is to put Joseph in a hard cast and have it x-rayed again in 2 weeks and if things still look as they do then refer us to the surgeon. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! He also told Joseph no more soccer. He is bummed as there are only 2 games left.