Thursday, May 03, 2007

Boy's Week: Day 3


Sam took a really long nap yesterday, so we all watched Episode 6 after dinner (fish sticks). Everyone slept really well through the night, which allowed me to get some needed work done on my project last night.

Working last night left me short on sleep, so I took a nap this morning from 7:30 to 8:30 with Ben. I woke up to a naked Sam running through the house (sorry, no pictures), and Joseph still in pajamas. We got both of them dressed just in time to get Joseph off to school on time.

I printed some Lightning McQueen coloring pages off the computer for Sam to color. Hopefully Ben will take another nap so I can get some more work done before my meeting with my professor at 2pm today.

1 comments:

bjarnason family said...

It is good to hear that the boys slept better for you. Too bad you didn't get to enjoy the restful night. Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight. Charley enjoyed a day of vegging in front of the TV with Grammi and Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike was a great uncle and braved taking 5 kids to Boondocks (Chucky Cheese type place) for dinner. Conference was great today and we even ran into Kristen Crocket (Halverson) a few times. See you soon,

Denise